PITCH THE IDEA OF YOU STARTUP, WIN THE PRIZE AND THE POSSIBILITY TO RECEIVE INVESTMENTS!
Startup Go is not just a contest for startups and technology entrepreneurs, which will be held in the frame of the international festival GoViral, but an excellent opportunity for local teams to create a global company and scale it to the whole world.
Join more than 2,000 guests: investors, corporations, innovators, startups, media experts, developers, designers. You will have the opportunity to pitch your project to international and local investors, receive feedback from experts and build a quality network!
Who can apply?
- IT companies of an early stage (not older than 3 years)
- A product prototype is mandatory (just the project presentation will not be enough)
- A full-fledged team (minimum 2 people)
- Availability of the traction (evidences that the product is needed for the market (first users / sales / registrations / prepayments should be available - Full involvement of the team in the implementation of its project (full-time)
- Geography doesn't matter
- Willingness to present your project at the contest in Almaty during the festival from June 14th to June 16th
Evaluation criteria for the startups at the final
At all stages, the jury members will be comprehensively evaluating all projects based on several parameters. The main ones are:
- uniqueness of consumer properties of the product
- market size and scalability of the business model
- potential to monetize a business model
- availability of a suitable team for project implementation
May 6 – May 29: submission of the application
May 30 - June 7: selection of the “10 best startups” and announcement about it (to be announced on the website and on social networks after June 7)
June 14- June 16: the final in the form of presentations (pitches) at the festival (on one of the days, to be announced in advance)
Submission of the application
Every startup needs:
- to register for the festival and fill out a form for the start-up contest.
- to send a presentation of your project in “ppt” and “pdf” formats to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 29. The subject of the email letter should correspond to the name of the startup.
- All pitches will be in English!
Some of the jury members (to be discussed)
- Jeffrey Donenfeld, Boomtown Accelerators
- Jim Wilt, Microsoft, Symetra
- Elena Sedykh, Asadel Ventures
- Mike Fischer, angel investor
- and other festival speakers
- Mentorship support from the international experts
- Startup “package”
The finalists will also have the following opportunities:
- 100% admission to all 3 days of the festival regardless of the results of moderation during the main registration for the festival
- 3 minutes to present your project + 3 minutes for questions and answers
- Personal meetings with investors, funds, business angels (by prior arrangement)
- Access to all sessions and workshops of the festival
- Information about the 5 finalists of the contest will be posted on the main website of the festival